EJU Application Method
- Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU)
- What is EJU?
- Flow chart of former and new examination system for study in Japan
- Examination Sites
- Examination Time Tables
- Application Method
- Answering Method
- Examination Subjects
- Cautions Regarding the Examination
- Mailing of Examination Vouchers
- Score Report
- EJU Questions & Answer
- List of Schools using EJU
- List of Schools Offering Pre-arrival
- Applying for Admission to Schools Offering Pre-arrival Admission
- F A Q
- Education Fair 2019
- Scholarships 2019
- Japan Education Fair 2020
|Applications for EJU Administered in Malaysia|
|Application forms for EJU administered outside Japan can be obtained from the Overseas Representatives in each site city. There are two methods for submitting the application, in person or by mail, and the method(s) used differ according to each site. For details, contact the Overseas Representatives by referring in this web site.
When submitting the application form contained in the examination bulletin, you will also need to provide three photos of your upper body that were taken within the preceding six months. You must be facing the camera without a hat, and the background must be solid. The photos must be four centimeters in height and three centimeters in width.
Get in touch
If you have any question, we are here to answer them for you. Just fill up the form below.