First of all, on behalf of our newly elected JAGAM Northern Branch Committee , I wish to express my sincerest thanks for your trust and support to the committee. I wish also to express my gratitude to our Senpai’s unselfish guidance and advices with the expectation that we can play a BETTER and EFFECTIVE role.
In return, we would like to strengthen the following activities during our term:
- Unite and gather all JAGAM NORTH members including recruitment of new members ( Increase the membership from 283 to 400 )
- Continuously strengthen our exclusive value - “ SENPAI-KOUHAI” relationship ( JNB, JCB and JSB )
- Enhance our JAGAM’s Association Identity and Awareness amongst members in the Northern Region and to the Japanese stay in the Northern Region
- Be a bridge between Japan and Penang for cultural and economic development , and technical exchange.
- Work together with external parties in various aspects.
- Assist potential students who intend to pursue further study or training in Japan.
- Assist members on their return to Malaysia for job and business opportunities.
In this present globalization and advance of technology, we need to RESPONSE and GRASP the opportunity to unite and optimize our members’ resources.
In order to meet the NEEDS of our members, we would like to make survey / questionnaire to members for to understand the members better.
I therefore urge all members to contribute your valuable suggestions and ideas to give a better tomorrow to JAGAM!
Please update your latest contact to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us grow continuously through Total Members Involvement !
Choo Shing Lai
2011/2013 JNB Chairman